Product Code: 12V_100Ah_LiFePO4
Deep Cycle Lithium Battery [Drop in replacement for Sealed Lead Acid Battery or Gel Battery]
UP TO 5000 Life Cycles
3-Year Return-to-Base Replacement Warranty
Length (mm) 330
Width (mm) 173
Height (mm) 216
Weight (Kg) 13
TRUE DROP-IN REPLACEMENT FOR LEAD ACID BATTERY
- Battery management system enclosed, no extra wiring needed
- Same physical size as a 100 ~ 125Ah lead acid battery, conveniently fits most battery boxes
- Work seamlessly with most AGM/GEL battery chargers, D/C to D/C charger can be used
- Built with LiFePO4 battery cells that are engineered to deliver superior performance & longevity
- 50% lighter than 100Ah lead acid battery
- Last 8 to 10 times longer than standard lead acid batteries, offers lower cost per cycle
- Built-in Battery Management System (BMS) controls cell balancing, over charge/discharge protection
- 3 Year Warranty
- Ideal for 12V deep cycle applications in Caravans, Camper Trailers, Medical Devices, Motorhomes & Electric Mobility Scooter
- Can be connected in parallel and series for large capacity.
- Excellent Drop in replacement for AGM Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Auto control system &ATM machine
- Railway system & Aircraft signal
- Electronic apparatus and equipmen
- Emergency light & Emergency backup power supply
- Alarm/Security system
- Power generation system (Solar and Wind power system,etc.)
- Communication power & DC power
- Electric Power System(EPS)
- Uninterruptable Power System (UPS)
Disclaimer and Warranty
1. Uneek LEDs warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction.
2. Where the products are installed by Uneek LEDs or its servants or agents, Uneek LEDs warrants that the products will be installed with all due care and skill.
3. Uneek LEDs will not be liable to repair or replace products which are:
3.2. damaged during installation where such installation is not carried out by Uneek LEDs or its employees, servants or agents,
3.3. damaged by the purchaser or user, or by livestock belonging to the purchaser or user
3.4. used in a manner which is inconsistent with the instructions provided by Uneek LEDs and/or shown on the website operated by Uneek LEDs at www.uneekleds.com.au (“the website”).
3.5. damaged by unusual weather conditions, extremes of temperature or acts of God
3.6. disassembled, tampered with or repaired by the purchaser or by any person doing so at the purchaser’s express or implied request
3.7. damaged as a result of exposure to dirt or corrosive substances
4. Uneek LEDS will not be liable for additional damage arising from failure to report any issue to Uneek LEDs in a timely manner;
5. Uneek LEDs will not replace goods where any damage to the goods is solely as a result of ordinary wear and tear.
6. In relation to products supplied by Uneek LEDs which are not goods of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption: 6.1. Uneek LEDs will replace the product or repair the product without charge at Uneek LED’s earliest convenience,
6.2. the decision to repair or replace will be at Uneek LEDs’ discretion.
6.3. Uneek LEDs will exercise such discretion reasonably.
6.4. Any products returned to Uneek LEDs and which Uneek LEDs is required to repair under the warranty will be returned to the purchaser at Uneek LEDs expense
6.5 Uneek LEDs shall not in any event be liable for any other direct or indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind.
7. Where a product or a component of a product is listed on the website as being subject to a warranty for a specific period, Uneek LEDs:
7.1. warrants that the product will operate as described on the website for the said period, subject to the exceptions set out in Clauses 3.1 to 3.7 above
7.2. Will repair or replace the relevant product or component at Uneek LEDS’ sole discretion
7.3. Will exercise such discretion reasonably
7.4. Will bear the cost of returning any repaired goods to the purchaser
8. The warranties set out above are subject to the provisions of Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“the Australian Consumer Law”). Accordingly, where the Australian Consumer Law applies:
8.1. In the event of any inconsistencies between the warranties set out above and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law shall prevail
8.2. any provision limiting any relevant warranty will be read down to the minimum extent necessary to render the relevant warranty consistent with the Australian Consumer Law.