Uneek LEDs can Supply Gate Motors to suit any style of Swing Gates.
One of the most popular types of Swing Gates is your Standard Farm Gates.
We have a kit designed especially for these gates which will lock the gate in position when closed.
Included Features of the Single Swing Gate Automation:
- Remote Control Operation for Open and Close
- Solar Panel or Mains Power Connection
- Positive Gate Lock mechanically locks the gate shut so there is no way it can be opened without using the electronic controls such as your remote control
- Heavy Duty Drive Unit
- Auto Close Operation or Stay Open (Party) Feature
- Obstruction Detection - stops the gate if it hits something and returns to its original position.
- Pedestrian Access
- Emergency Gate Release
- Low Voltage or 240V Mains Power System
Options available for all of our Gate products are:
- Wireless Keypads
- Wireless Visitor Button
- Strobe Light
- Gate Opening Programmable Time Clock
- Long Range Remote
- Remote Controlled Stay Open Option
- Remote Controlled Gate Lock
- GSM Unit - Allows operation of Gate with a Free Phone Call
- Safety Beam - Stops Gate Closing if something is in the way
- Ground Loop - Automatically Opens Gate when you drive over it
- Advanced GSM Unit - Remotely Control Gate to allow it to:
- Lock Shut
- Stay Open
- Send SMS's to tell you if the gate is open or closed
Need a Quote?
Click on the 'Get a Quote' Button above, fill your details in and we will get back to you ASAP.
Disclaimer and Warranty
1. Uneek LEDs warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction.
2. Where the products are installed by Uneek LEDs or its servants or agents, Uneek LEDs warrants that the products will be installed with all due care and skill.
3. Uneek LEDs will not be liable to repair or replace products which are:
3.2. damaged during installation where such installation is not carried out by Uneek LEDs or its employees, servants or agents,
3.3. damaged by the purchaser or user, or by livestock belonging to the purchaser or user
3.4. used in a manner which is inconsistent with the instructions provided by Uneek LEDs and/or shown on the website operated by Uneek LEDs at www.uneekleds.com.au (“the website”).
3.5. damaged by unusual weather conditions, extremes of temperature or acts of God
3.6. disassembled, tampered with or repaired by the purchaser or by any person doing so at the purchaser’s express or implied request
3.7. damaged as a result of exposure to dirt or corrosive substances
4. Uneek LEDS will not be liable for additional damage arising from failure to report any issue to Uneek LEDs in a timely manner;
5. Uneek LEDs will not replace goods where any damage to the goods is solely as a result of ordinary wear and tear.
6. In relation to products supplied by Uneek LEDs which are not goods of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption: 6.1. Uneek LEDs will replace the product or repair the product without charge at Uneek LED’s earliest convenience,
6.2. the decision to repair or replace will be at Uneek LEDs’ discretion.
6.3. Uneek LEDs will exercise such discretion reasonably.
6.4. Any products returned to Uneek LEDs and which Uneek LEDs is required to repair under the warranty will be returned to the purchaser at Uneek LEDs expense
6.5 Uneek LEDs shall not in any event be liable for any other direct or indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind.
7. Where a product or a component of a product is listed on the website as being subject to a warranty for a specific period, Uneek LEDs:
7.1. warrants that the product will operate as described on the website for the said period, subject to the exceptions set out in Clauses 3.1 to 3.7 above
7.2. Will repair or replace the relevant product or component at Uneek LEDS’ sole discretion
7.3. Will exercise such discretion reasonably
7.4. Will bear the cost of returning any repaired goods to the purchaser
8. The warranties set out above are subject to the provisions of Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“the Australian Consumer Law”). Accordingly, where the Australian Consumer Law applies:
8.1. In the event of any inconsistencies between the warranties set out above and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law shall prevail
8.2. any provision limiting any relevant warranty will be read down to the minimum extent necessary to render the relevant warranty consistent with the Australian Consumer Law.