Currently Out of Stock. New Stock is due the end of August.
Please contact us to place a Back Order or for any other information.
NEW MODEL NOW AVAILABLE WITH USA Made Bridgelux LED chips.
These chips are 60% brighter than our current model making their Lumen output comparible to a Mains Powered 150W Flood Light.
All of our horse arena solar flood light range has been designed in Melbourne especially for Australian conditions. They are great as they do not require a 240V connection at all so they will keep working when the power goes off.
They are completely sealed so can be used anywhere on your property. Just place the Solar Panel where it will receive full sun to charge the batterys and they are ready to go. Installation is easy and does not require an electrician.
This 150w LED flood light has a 6hour total runtime on a full charge. To get the best spread of light it is recommended they are mounted 6-8m high.
• 1x 150W LED Solar Flood Light
• 1x 21V Battery Module
• 1x 100W 24V Solar Panel
• Flood Light Mounting Kit
• English Instructions
• 1x Clipsal Waterproof Switch
• Optional Remote Control
• Horse Arenas
• Sports Fields
• Lighting up property entrances
• Boat, Caravan, Trailer Security Lighting
• Really anywhere that you need to light up!
Need help choosing how many flood lights you need for your Arena?
Visit our Horse Arena Flood Light Sizing Guide Page by clicking here.
OPTIONS FOR ON/OFF:
• Wireless Remote Control (this option allows you to operate the lights using the wireless remote. One remote per light, max. 2 per order).
• Waterproof External On/Off Switch (6m cable fitted just mount it at a height that makes it easy to operate the Flood Light).
(please select your preferred option from the drop-down box above)
• 150W Output
• Light output: 12070 lumens (Luminous Flux)
• Aluminium Die Cast Housing
• Tempered Glass lens - not plastic
• Lithium-Ion Battery: 21V 23.4Ah These are able to be easily removed if necessary.
• 6 Hours use on a full charge. Time needed for a full charge is 8-10 Hours depending on the time of year
• LED Color - Pure White
• 1m cable fitted which connects directly to Solar Panel Cable
• Light measurement: 284mm x 230mm x 160mm
• Weight 10kg
• CE & RoHS Certified
• IP66 Rating
• Luminaire Test report and IES files available on request
• Designed to provide the full LED Light output regardless of the battery level.
SOLAR PANEL SPECIFICATIONS:
• Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel
• 100W/24V with a 3m cable fitted
• Anodised Aluminium frame
• Protective Polycarbonate coating over solar panels to protect from hail/bad weather
• Weight 8kg
• Dimensions 120 x 54 x 4cm
SOLAR PANEL MOUNTING:
The Solar Panels for these lights do not come with a mounting bracket.
If you know a handy person the brackets are easy to make yourself or you can purchase them as an option using the drop down box above.
If you would like to make them yourself please put a note in during checkout and I can send you the measurements and a diagram of the brackets.
Need Poles with your order? Uneek LEDs now has access to pole suppliers around Australia. Contact us with your location and postcode and we will get back to you with a price.
These Lights are shipped using Couriers. To find your shipping charge add your items to the cart, enter your address and follow the prompts. Before checkout is complete you will be shown the total shipping cost.
NOTE: If you have any special delivery requests such as Unattended Delivery please leave a note during checkout.
Uneek LEDs prides itself on Professional Quality products that are built to withstand our harsh environment. If in the rare situation you have a problem these are the warranty terms for this product.:
- Electronic Boards, switches etc. - 2 Year Warranty
- Battery - 1 Year Warranty
- Solar Panel - 10 Year Warranty
- LED Chips - 7 Years
If at any time you have any trouble please contact us first and we can work together to resolve the problem.
Full Warranty terms are shown in the Warranty Tab above.
Disclaimer and Warranty
1. Uneek LEDs warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction.
2. Where the products are installed by Uneek LEDs or its servants or agents, Uneek LEDs warrants that the products will be installed with all due care and skill.
3. Uneek LEDs will not be liable to repair or replace products which are:
3.2. damaged during installation where such installation is not carried out by Uneek LEDs or its employees, servants or agents,
3.3. damaged by the purchaser or user, or by livestock belonging to the purchaser or user
3.4. used in a manner which is inconsistent with the instructions provided by Uneek LEDs and/or shown on the website operated by Uneek LEDs at www.uneekleds.com.au (“the website”).
3.5. damaged by unusual weather conditions, extremes of temperature or acts of God
3.6. disassembled, tampered with or repaired by the purchaser or by any person doing so at the purchaser’s express or implied request
3.7. damaged as a result of exposure to dirt or corrosive substances
4. Uneek LEDS will not be liable for additional damage arising from failure to report any issue to Uneek LEDs in a timely manner;
5. Uneek LEDs will not replace goods where any damage to the goods is solely as a result of ordinary wear and tear.
6. In relation to products supplied by Uneek LEDs which are not goods of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption: 6.1. Uneek LEDs will replace the product or repair the product without charge at Uneek LED’s earliest convenience,
6.2. the decision to repair or replace will be at Uneek LEDs’ discretion.
6.3. Uneek LEDs will exercise such discretion reasonably.
6.4. Any products returned to Uneek LEDs and which Uneek LEDs is required to repair under the warranty will be returned to the purchaser at Uneek LEDs expense
6.5 Uneek LEDs shall not in any event be liable for any other direct or indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind.
7. Where a product or a component of a product is listed on the website as being subject to a warranty for a specific period, Uneek LEDs:
7.1. warrants that the product will operate as described on the website for the said period, subject to the exceptions set out in Clauses 3.1 to 3.7 above
7.2. Will repair or replace the relevant product or component at Uneek LEDS’ sole discretion
7.3. Will exercise such discretion reasonably
7.4. Will bear the cost of returning any repaired goods to the purchaser
8. The warranties set out above are subject to the provisions of Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“the Australian Consumer Law”). Accordingly, where the Australian Consumer Law applies:
8.1. In the event of any inconsistencies between the warranties set out above and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law shall prevail
8.2. any provision limiting any relevant warranty will be read down to the minimum extent necessary to render the relevant warranty consistent with the Australian Consumer Law.