The 8520 Type LED strips are the brightest LED strips available at the moment. These 50cm long versions are a great size for areas where you don't have a lot of room but need a big light output.
These LED strips are perfect to use in any situation. Put a dimmer with them and get the flexibility of being able to change the light output to exactly what you like. (Dimmers are available in the Accessories menu above)
- New 8520 LED Chips. Brightest available on the market at 2150lm per 50cm Strip!!
- 80-90% less attraction to insects compared to conventional lights
- 3 LED Colour Options Available:
- Normal White - Colour Temp 8000k
Warm White - Colour Temp 3000k
Cool White - Colour Temp 11000k
- 2 Types of Lens:
- 2 Connector Types
- Bare Wires - best option if you are able to wire everything yourself
- Waterproof Twist Lock Connector - great for use anywhere outdoors. The connectors have a waterproof seal and screw together so wont come apart.
- 2 Mounting Options
- Bare Metal Clip - used for permanently mounting LED strips
- Metal Clip with Velcro Attached - great for attaching LED strips to Gazebos, Annexes, Tent Poles etc.
- New Style Aluminium Profile! Has a 'shelf' added to it which the LED strip sits directly on. This helps with heat dissipation meaning the LED strip itself stays cooler and lasts longer. The extra shelf also adds strength.
To help make your decisions easier all of these options are shown in the photos above.
Select your preferred options for LED Colour and Lens type, Connector Type and Mounting Option using the drop down boxes above.
- 50cm Long LED Strips with Aluminium Extrusion Body. These Durable LED Strips are rigid and will not bend or flop around like the flexible strips do.
- IP65 Rating with bare wires fitted
- Waterproof IP67 Rating with Twist Lock connectors fitted - Easy DIY Install.
- 36 LED's per 50 cm Length
- 140 Degree Beam Angle
- 12W - 1Amp per strip at 12Vdc.
- Dimensions - 1.8cm wide, 1.8cm high, 100cm long
- 50,000 Hrs Expected Lifetime
- CE & RoHS Certified
- Join-able - Connect multiples in a row
Need Accessories for these lights? Click on the Accessories Tab above.
If you can’t decide what you want or have a special project you need help with please contact me. We are here to help!
Disclaimer and Warranty
1. Uneek LEDs warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction.
2. Where the products are installed by Uneek LEDs or its servants or agents, Uneek LEDs warrants that the products will be installed with all due care and skill.
3. Uneek LEDs will not be liable to repair or replace products which are:
3.2. damaged during installation where such installation is not carried out by Uneek LEDs or its employees, servants or agents,
3.3. damaged by the purchaser or user, or by livestock belonging to the purchaser or user
3.4. used in a manner which is inconsistent with the instructions provided by Uneek LEDs and/or shown on the website operated by Uneek LEDs at www.uneekleds.com.au (“the website”).
3.5. damaged by unusual weather conditions, extremes of temperature or acts of God
3.6. disassembled, tampered with or repaired by the purchaser or by any person doing so at the purchaser’s express or implied request
3.7. damaged as a result of exposure to dirt or corrosive substances
4. Uneek LEDS will not be liable for additional damage arising from failure to report any issue to Uneek LEDs in a timely manner;
5. Uneek LEDs will not replace goods where any damage to the goods is solely as a result of ordinary wear and tear.
6. In relation to products supplied by Uneek LEDs which are not goods of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption: 6.1. Uneek LEDs will replace the product or repair the product without charge at Uneek LED’s earliest convenience,
6.2. the decision to repair or replace will be at Uneek LEDs’ discretion.
6.3. Uneek LEDs will exercise such discretion reasonably.
6.4. Any products returned to Uneek LEDs and which Uneek LEDs is required to repair under the warranty will be returned to the purchaser at Uneek LEDs expense
6.5 Uneek LEDs shall not in any event be liable for any other direct or indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind.
7. Where a product or a component of a product is listed on the website as being subject to a warranty for a specific period, Uneek LEDs:
7.1. warrants that the product will operate as described on the website for the said period, subject to the exceptions set out in Clauses 3.1 to 3.7 above
7.2. Will repair or replace the relevant product or component at Uneek LEDS’ sole discretion
7.3. Will exercise such discretion reasonably
7.4. Will bear the cost of returning any repaired goods to the purchaser
8. The warranties set out above are subject to the provisions of Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“the Australian Consumer Law”). Accordingly, where the Australian Consumer Law applies:
8.1. In the event of any inconsistencies between the warranties set out above and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law shall prevail
8.2. any provision limiting any relevant warranty will be read down to the minimum extent necessary to render the relevant warranty consistent with the Australian Consumer Law.