The S270 - S275 Series of Remote Terminal Units are an industrial class, high reliability, high stability and programmable Remote Terminal.
They can be controlled easily by Phone Call or SMS for simple setups.
For more advanced monitoring systems they can also be used with Cloud Software, IoT connections, integrated systems.
These units are a great cost effective feature when you need to control and monitor onsite devices remotely.
The most popular model in this range is the S271 for its price and included features.
- BTS Monitoring, Security Alarm System applications, Supervision and monitoring alarm systems,
- Automatic monitoring system
- Vending Machines security protection
- Pumping Stations, Tanks, Oil or Water levels,
- Buildings and Real Estate
- Weather Stations
- River Monitoring and Flood Control, Oil and gas pipelines, Corrosion protection
- Temperatures, water leakage applications
- Wellheads, boat, vehicle,
- Energy saving
- street lights control system
- Valve controls, Transformer stations, Unmanned machine rooms, Control room application, Automation System
- embedded 32-Bit High Performance Microprocessor MCU, inbuilt industrial Cellular module
- 4/2 digital inputs, 4/2 analog or PT100 Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) inputs, 4/2 relay outputs,
- ambient sensor input for monitoring onsite temperature and humidity. Sensor readings can be used to control I/O
- ports controlled by SMS, APP, Web Server, internet, timers and programmed inter-lock events automatically.
- The Cellular IoT M2M RTU inbuilt TCP/IP protocol stack make it suitable for internet of things (IoT) applications
- Cloud Operation - use our cloud service to control and monitor the device remotely. Can also be configured to be used on other cloud systems
- TCP/UDP protocol, or integrated to SCADA systems by standard Modbus TCP protocol
Models in this series range from S270 to S275.
Choose the model you need based on the number of Digital and Analogue Inputs and relay outputs required.
Image below shows all all modules and features.
Whats in the Box:
- 1x S27X Unit
- 1x Antenna
- 1x AC/DC Power adaptor
- User Manual & PC Software CD
Not Sure if you can connect this device to your existing system?
No problem... please call or email us and we can show you exactly what to do.
Click Here for the S273-275 User Manual
Uneek LEDs are proud to be the only Official Authorised Distrubitor for this product in Australia.
Disclaimer and Warranty
1. Uneek LEDs warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction.
2. Where the products are installed by Uneek LEDs or its servants or agents, Uneek LEDs warrants that the products will be installed with all due care and skill.
3. Uneek LEDs will not be liable to repair or replace products which are:
3.2. damaged during installation where such installation is not carried out by Uneek LEDs or its employees, servants or agents,
3.3. damaged by the purchaser or user, or by livestock belonging to the purchaser or user
3.4. used in a manner which is inconsistent with the instructions provided by Uneek LEDs and/or shown on the website operated by Uneek LEDs at www.uneekleds.com.au (“the website”).
3.5. damaged by unusual weather conditions, extremes of temperature or acts of God
3.6. disassembled, tampered with or repaired by the purchaser or by any person doing so at the purchaser’s express or implied request
3.7. damaged as a result of exposure to dirt or corrosive substances
4. Uneek LEDS will not be liable for additional damage arising from failure to report any issue to Uneek LEDs in a timely manner;
5. Uneek LEDs will not replace goods where any damage to the goods is solely as a result of ordinary wear and tear.
6. In relation to products supplied by Uneek LEDs which are not goods of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption: 6.1. Uneek LEDs will replace the product or repair the product without charge at Uneek LED’s earliest convenience,
6.2. the decision to repair or replace will be at Uneek LEDs’ discretion.
6.3. Uneek LEDs will exercise such discretion reasonably.
6.4. Any products returned to Uneek LEDs and which Uneek LEDs is required to repair under the warranty will be returned to the purchaser at Uneek LEDs expense
6.5 Uneek LEDs shall not in any event be liable for any other direct or indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind.
7. Where a product or a component of a product is listed on the website as being subject to a warranty for a specific period, Uneek LEDs:
7.1. warrants that the product will operate as described on the website for the said period, subject to the exceptions set out in Clauses 3.1 to 3.7 above
7.2. Will repair or replace the relevant product or component at Uneek LEDS’ sole discretion
7.3. Will exercise such discretion reasonably
7.4. Will bear the cost of returning any repaired goods to the purchaser
8. The warranties set out above are subject to the provisions of Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“the Australian Consumer Law”). Accordingly, where the Australian Consumer Law applies:
8.1. In the event of any inconsistencies between the warranties set out above and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law shall prevail
8.2. any provision limiting any relevant warranty will be read down to the minimum extent necessary to render the relevant warranty consistent with the Australian Consumer Law.