The RTU5025 is a Great little device that allows you to open and close your Gate simply ringing it.
Call it with your phone like you would call anyone and it will open your gates.
You can also control it by SMS.
Phone calls to the RTU5025 are free but SMS's will be charged at your standard carrier rate.
The RTU5025 can also be used for controlling:
- Air Conditioners
- plus many more uses
The RTU5025 can not only control your Gates etc but it can also monitor their status with its Digital inputs. The RTU5025 can be setup to notify you when someone enters your property or activates your gates.
Increase your Property Security by using the Authorised Access option.
The RTU5025 can be setup so only people you want to call it can.
Store up to 999 phone numbers which are allowed to call it, or simply set it up so anyone can call it for access to your property.
You can also Setup Authorised entry for limited dates. For example if you have a plumber coming next week, you can put his number into the RTU5025 to allow access only during next week. After that he can not get back in.
The RTU5025 comes with Apps for Android and iOS phones which allows you to change all settings.
RTU5025 SIM Card:
The RTU5025 includes an Aldi Mobile PrePaid SIM Card. Aldi Mobile uses the Telstra Network. Other Phone networks can be used if desired but are not included with the unit.
The credit on this SIM card will last you 12 months when the RTU5025 is used as recommended.
What happens after that?
After the first credit expires you can choose the cheapest plan available and continue to use that. At the moment you can get plans that last 12 months and cost $15 for the year.
Why Doesn't it use more credit?
The way the RTU5025 works is that when you ring it with your phone it will answer your call and hang up within a second. This means there is no call cost associated with your call on either the phone you called it with or the RTU5025 SIM Card.
So your credit will never be used unless you send the RTU5025 SMS's.
There is normally no need to do this during normal operation.
Simple to Use:
Phone call operation is all that is needed and makes operation simple to do.
Open your Gates before you get to them.
Setup the RTU5025 on your Hands Free and call your gates as you drive up your road meaning they will be open as you arrive.
Most Gate openers can be setup to Auto close behind you once you drive in to keep your kids, pets and stock inside your property secure.
Whats in the Box:
- 1x Gate Opener
- 1x Antenna
- 1x AC/DC Power adaptor
- Aldi Mobile SIM Card (uses Telstra coverage)
- User Manual & PC Software CD
- Packing size: 19*14*6 cm
- Gross Weight: 0.75kg
- Door contact sensor
- Motion detector
- Temperature sensor
- Infrared Beam Fence
- Vibration sensor
- Siren. and others.
Please contact us for me information on how to order and setup these Options so we can make them to suit your needs.
Not Sure if you can connect this device to your existing system?
No problem... please call or email us and we can show you exactly what to do.
Uneek LEDs are proud to be the only Official Authorised Distrubitor for this product in Australia.
Disclaimer and Warranty
1. Uneek LEDs warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction.
2. Where the products are installed by Uneek LEDs or its servants or agents, Uneek LEDs warrants that the products will be installed with all due care and skill.
3. Uneek LEDs will not be liable to repair or replace products which are:
3.2. damaged during installation where such installation is not carried out by Uneek LEDs or its employees, servants or agents,
3.3. damaged by the purchaser or user, or by livestock belonging to the purchaser or user
3.4. used in a manner which is inconsistent with the instructions provided by Uneek LEDs and/or shown on the website operated by Uneek LEDs at www.uneekleds.com.au (“the website”).
3.5. damaged by unusual weather conditions, extremes of temperature or acts of God
3.6. disassembled, tampered with or repaired by the purchaser or by any person doing so at the purchaser’s express or implied request
3.7. damaged as a result of exposure to dirt or corrosive substances
4. Uneek LEDS will not be liable for additional damage arising from failure to report any issue to Uneek LEDs in a timely manner;
5. Uneek LEDs will not replace goods where any damage to the goods is solely as a result of ordinary wear and tear.
6. In relation to products supplied by Uneek LEDs which are not goods of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption: 6.1. Uneek LEDs will replace the product or repair the product without charge at Uneek LED’s earliest convenience,
6.2. the decision to repair or replace will be at Uneek LEDs’ discretion.
6.3. Uneek LEDs will exercise such discretion reasonably.
6.4. Any products returned to Uneek LEDs and which Uneek LEDs is required to repair under the warranty will be returned to the purchaser at Uneek LEDs expense
6.5 Uneek LEDs shall not in any event be liable for any other direct or indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind.
7. Where a product or a component of a product is listed on the website as being subject to a warranty for a specific period, Uneek LEDs:
7.1. warrants that the product will operate as described on the website for the said period, subject to the exceptions set out in Clauses 3.1 to 3.7 above
7.2. Will repair or replace the relevant product or component at Uneek LEDS’ sole discretion
7.3. Will exercise such discretion reasonably
7.4. Will bear the cost of returning any repaired goods to the purchaser
8. The warranties set out above are subject to the provisions of Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“the Australian Consumer Law”). Accordingly, where the Australian Consumer Law applies:
8.1. In the event of any inconsistencies between the warranties set out above and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law shall prevail
8.2. any provision limiting any relevant warranty will be read down to the minimum extent necessary to render the relevant warranty consistent with the Australian Consumer Law.