Protect your Property and watch your animals while you are away with our Solar Powered 4G PTZ Cameras.
These 4G Solar Cameras can be placed anywhere on your property.
To install them, Simply insert a SIM Card and install where you need it the most.
The Solar Panel can stay mounted on-top of the unit or it can be removed and installed where it will receive full sun with the additional kit that is available.
The Free iOS or Android App can control multiple cameras and can be setup to notify you if motion is detected. The App also gives full control over the camera so you can look around your property using the PTZ features.
Camera also features 2 Way Audio so you can talk to someone who is near the camera by using the App in the safety of your home.
Easy to setup and Use
Flood Light Operation
Camera can rotate 360 Deg and tilt 120deg. Look around your property at night or during the day by controlling the Camera using the App.
We suggest ALDI Mobile SIM cards as the prices are low and they use the Telstra 4G Network
Application Operating System: Support Android and IOS
Sensor: 1/2″ Image SensorPS5280LT
Compressed format: H.264
Pixel: 1920*1080 1080P
Network: WIFI or 4G
Alarm Mode: PIR Sensor and Microwave Motion Detection
IR Distance: 0~12M
View Angle: 120°
PTZ Angle: 355°horizontal and 120°vertical
Rotate speed: 55°/s horizontal and 40°/vertical
Night vision: Colorful night vision, 0.00001LUX
White LED Light Work Distance: 30M
Built-in speaker Power: 3W
Built-in microphone Work Distance: 20M
Lens Focal Length: 3.6mm
Storage: Cloud storage (alarm video) and Local storage TF card (Max 128G)
Power supply: Solar Panel and Lithium Batteries
Solar Panel Power: 5W
Battery capacity: 15000mAh
Standby power: 0.003W
Working Temperature: -30°~+60°
Net weight: 2.5KG/PC
Box Size: 290*210*180mm
Whats in the Box?
User Manual x1
Screws Bag x1
Screw Driver x1
Solar Panel x1
USB Charge Cable x1
Mounting Hole sticker x1
Disclaimer and Warranty
1. Uneek LEDs warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction.
2. Where the products are installed by Uneek LEDs or its servants or agents, Uneek LEDs warrants that the products will be installed with all due care and skill.
3. Uneek LEDs will not be liable to repair or replace products which are:
3.2. damaged during installation where such installation is not carried out by Uneek LEDs or its employees, servants or agents,
3.3. damaged by the purchaser or user, or by livestock belonging to the purchaser or user
3.4. used in a manner which is inconsistent with the instructions provided by Uneek LEDs and/or shown on the website operated by Uneek LEDs at www.uneekleds.com.au (“the website”).
3.5. damaged by unusual weather conditions, extremes of temperature or acts of God
3.6. disassembled, tampered with or repaired by the purchaser or by any person doing so at the purchaser’s express or implied request
3.7. damaged as a result of exposure to dirt or corrosive substances
4. Uneek LEDS will not be liable for additional damage arising from failure to report any issue to Uneek LEDs in a timely manner;
5. Uneek LEDs will not replace goods where any damage to the goods is solely as a result of ordinary wear and tear.
6. In relation to products supplied by Uneek LEDs which are not goods of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption: 6.1. Uneek LEDs will replace the product or repair the product without charge at Uneek LED’s earliest convenience,
6.2. the decision to repair or replace will be at Uneek LEDs’ discretion.
6.3. Uneek LEDs will exercise such discretion reasonably.
6.4. Any products returned to Uneek LEDs and which Uneek LEDs is required to repair under the warranty will be returned to the purchaser at Uneek LEDs expense
6.5 Uneek LEDs shall not in any event be liable for any other direct or indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind.
7. Where a product or a component of a product is listed on the website as being subject to a warranty for a specific period, Uneek LEDs:
7.1. warrants that the product will operate as described on the website for the said period, subject to the exceptions set out in Clauses 3.1 to 3.7 above
7.2. Will repair or replace the relevant product or component at Uneek LEDS’ sole discretion
7.3. Will exercise such discretion reasonably
7.4. Will bear the cost of returning any repaired goods to the purchaser
8. The warranties set out above are subject to the provisions of Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“the Australian Consumer Law”). Accordingly, where the Australian Consumer Law applies:
8.1. In the event of any inconsistencies between the warranties set out above and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law shall prevail
8.2. any provision limiting any relevant warranty will be read down to the minimum extent necessary to render the relevant warranty consistent with the Australian Consumer Law.