This Listing is for 2x 12V 50cm Long 8520 Type LED Light Strips.. Save more than 10% by purchasing 2 at once when compared to buying them individually.
The 8520 Type LED strips are the brightest LED strips available at the moment. These 50cm long versions are a great size for areas where you don't have a lot of room but need a big light output.
These LED strips are perfect to use in any situation. Put a dimmer with them and get the flexibility of being able to change the light output to exactly what you like. (Dimmers are available in the Accessories menu above)
- New 8520 LED Chips. Brightest available on the market at 2150lm per 50cm Strip!!
- 80-90% less attraction to insects compared to conventional lights
- 3 LED Colour Options Available:
- Normal White - Colour Temp 8000k
Warm White - Colour Temp 3000k
Cool White - Colour Temp 11000k
- 2 Types of Lens:
- 2 Connector Types
- Bare Wires - best option if you are able to wire everything yourself
- Waterproof Twist Lock Connector - great for use anywhere outdoors. The connectors have a waterproof seal and screw together so wont come apart.
- 2 Mounting Options
- Bare Metal Clip - used for permanently mounting LED strips
- Metal Clip with Velcro Attached - great for attaching LED strips to Gazebos, Annexes, Tent Poles etc.
- New Style Aluminium Profile! Has a 'shelf' added to it which the LED strip sits directly on. This helps with heat dissipation meaning the LED strip itself stays cooler and lasts longer. The extra shelf also adds strength.
To help make your decisions easier all of these options are shown in the photos above.
Select your preferred options for LED Colour and Lens type, Connector Type and Mounting Option using the drop down boxes above.
- 50cm Long LED Strips with Aluminium Extrusion Body. These Durable LED Strips are rigid and will not bend or flop around like the flexible strips do.
- IP65 Rating with bare wires fitted
- Waterproof IP67 Rating with Twist Lock connectors fitted - Easy DIY Install.
- 36 LED's per 50 cm Length
- 140 Degree Beam Angle
- 12W - 1Amp per strip at 12Vdc.
- Dimensions - 1.8cm wide, 1.8cm high, 100cm long
- 50,000 Hrs Expected Lifetime
- CE & RoHS Certified
- Join-able - Connect multiples in a row
Need Accessories for these lights? Click on the Accessories Tab above.
If you can’t decide what you want or have a special project you need help with please contact me. We are here to help!
Uneek LEDs sends all of its products throughout Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
Depending on the size of the product and the location it is going to we use either Australia Post Regular Service or a Courier to get your order to you.
If you require your product in a hurry and need it sent Express Post please contact us first by email or phone to get pricing and delivery times.
Order Processing Times
The majority of our products will be sent on the next Business day if they are in stock. Some of our products such as our Popular Solar Stable kits are assembled and tested fully before being shipped. Due to this these kits normally take a few days longer before they are sent. We would prefer to take a few days extra and make sure your items are performing at the highest standard they are known for than to send them untested and risk any problems.
Products that have longer processing times will have it mentioned at the bottom of the description to make sure you are aware of this before ordering.
Shipping Times vary depending on your location.
For Metropolitan areas most orders will arrive within 2-3 days. For regional areas it can be longer depending on the location they are going to. On average regional parcels take 3-5 days to arrive.
Once your order has been sent you will be emailed a tracking number with a link. The link will allow you to check the status of your order.
If you have any questions at any time either before you make a purchase or after you have ordered please always feel free to contact us. We are more than happy to help with any questions you have.
To find your shipping charge simply:
- add your items to the cart,
- enter your address and details
- follow the prompts.
- Shipping Cost will be shown before payment is requested
Our website works out the best shipping rates Automatically and will display more than one option if available.
If you have any special delivery requests such as Unattended Delivery please leave a note during checkout.
If at anytime you have any questions regarding Shipping or for anything regarding this item please call or email.
Disclaimer and Warranty
Uneek LEDs Warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction, when used in accordance with instructions for a the period defined on the Product Details page.
This warranty does not apply to fixtures or goods which are misused, abused or damaged from installation, livestock accidents or unintended livestock misuse, or not used in accordance with instructions.
Normal wear of equipment or goods, unusual weather conditions or unusual livestock behaviour causing damage are not included in this warranty.
The seller's sole liability under this warranty shall be limited to either replacing or repairing without charge at the sellers earliest convenience. The seller shall in no event be liable for any other direct or any special indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind under the contract or otherwise.
The warranties of the seller do not cover, and the seller makes no warranty with the respect to any defect, failure, deficiency, or error which include but are not limited to (a) not timely reported to seller; (b) Due to misapplication, modification, disassembly, abnormal conditions or temperature/weather, dirt or corrosive matter, behaviour of live stock causing damage or (c) Due to operation, either intentional or otherwise, tampering, self assembling or self repair. (d) Incorrect Installation by buyer.
Any warranty claims must be returned to Uneek LEDs at the cost of the Buyer. Return shipping to Buyer will be at Sellers cost. If examination by Uneek LEDs discloses that the fixture has defective components, then Uneek LEDs obligation is limited to repair or replacement, at Uneek LEDs option, of the defective components.
Uneek LEDs is not responsible for fixtures which have been subject to misuse, alteration, accident or for repairs not performed by Uneek LEDs and additional charges may be incurred by the buyer for diagnostic and/or repair functions performed by Uneek LED staff.
Uneek LEDs shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages arising from any breach of warranty.