12V 100cm Long 8520 LED strip with Built in Dimmer
The 8520 Type LED strips are the brightest LED strips available at the moment. These 100cm long versions are a great size for any area. Need a big light output then these are what you need.
Each 1m long LED strip will light up a 4mx4m area easily.
This model 8520 LED strip has been fitted with a Built in Dimmer. Easily turn the light on/off/dim by touching the panel on the LED strip where the blue circle is.
Connect other normal LED strips to the LED strip with the built in Dimmer to control them as well.
Please see video below to see how it works.
New 8520 LED Chips. Brightest available on the market at 4300lm per 1m Strip!!
- 80-90% less attraction to insects compared to conventional lights
- 3 LED Colour Options Available:
- Normal White - Colour Temp 8000k
Warm White - Colour Temp 3000k
Cool White - Colour Temp 11000k
- 2 Types of Lens:
- 2 Connector Types
- Bare Wires - best option if you are able to wire everything yourself
- Waterproof Twist Lock Connector - great for use anywhere outdoors. The connectors have a waterproof seal and screw together so wont come apart.
- 2 Mounting Options
- Bare Metal Clip - used for permanently mounting LED strips
- Metal Clip with Velcro Attached - great for attaching LED strips to Gazebos, Annexes, Tent Poles etc.
To help make your decisions easier all of these options are shown in the photos above.
Select your preferred options for Len's Colour, Len's type, Connector Type and Metal Clip Option's using the drop down boxes above.
- 100cm Long LED Strips with Aluminium Extrusion Body. These Durable LED Strips are rigid and will not bend or flop around like the flexible strips do.
- IP65 Rating with bare wires fitted
- Waterproof IP67 Rating with Twist Lock connectors fitted - Easy DIY Install.
- 72 LED's per 100 cm Length
- 140 Degree Beam Angle
- 4300lm per strip
- 24W - 2.0Amps per strip at 12Vdc.
- Dimensions - 1.8cm wide, 1.8cm high, 100cm long
- 50,000 Hrs Expected Lifetime
- CE & RoHS Certified
- Join-able - Connect multiples in a row
Need Accessories for these lights? Click on the Accessories Tab above.
If you can’t decide what you want or have a special project you need help with please contact me. We are here to help!
We Also Recommend