These are the biggest Security light in our range with a Massive 100W Output that is bright enough to light up an approx 50m x 40m area well enough to see where you are walking.
All of our LED solar security light range has been designed in Melbourne especially for Australian conditions. They are great as they do not require a 240V connection at all so they will keep working when the power goes off.
They are completely sealed so can be used anywhere on your property. Just place the Solar Panel where it will receive full sun to charge the battery's and they are ready to go.
• 1x 100W LED Security Flood Light with 16.8V Battery
• 1x 20W 24V Solar Panel with adjustable brackets
• Flood Light Mounting Kit
• English Instructions
• Lighting up property entrances
• Boat, Caravan, Trailer Security Lighting
• Really anywhere that you need to light up!
NOTE: These 100W Flood Lights are not suitable for Horse Arenas. They have been designed especially as a Security light only. We have a 100W Solar Floodlight for Horse Arena's model available by clicking here.
• 100W Output
• Light output: 4115 lumens
• Light up approx 50m x 40m area
• Aluminium Die Cast Housing
• Tempered Glass lens - not plastic
• Lithium-Ion Battery: 16.8V 8000MaH Total Capacity - These are able to be easily removed if necessary.
• 2 Hours continuous use on a full charge. Time needed for a full charge is 8-10 Hours depending on the time of year. When settings are adjusted correctly Light will work all night long.
• LED Color - Pure White
• 1.5m cable fitted which connects directly to Solar Panel Cable
• Light measurement: 284mm x 230mm x 160mm
• Weight 3.5kg
• Light On time adjustable from 5-360 seconds
• Sensor detection range is 180deg
• Motion Detection adjustable between 8-12 metres
• CE & RoHS Certified
• IP66 Rating
SOLAR PANEL SPECIFICATIONS:
• Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel
• 20W/24V with a 2m cable fitted
• Anodised Aluminium frame
• Protective Polycarbonate coating over solar panels to protect from hail/bad weather
• Weight 5kg
These Lights are shipped using Couriers. To find your shipping charge add your items to the cart, enter your address and follow the prompts. Before checkout is complete you will be shown the total shipping cost.
NOTE: If you have any special delivery requests such as Unattended Delivery please leave a note during checkout.
These lights come with a 12-month warranty if at any time you have any trouble please contact me first and we can work together to resolve the problem.
Disclaimer and Warranty
1. Uneek LEDs warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction.
2. Where the products are installed by Uneek LEDs or its servants or agents, Uneek LEDs warrants that the products will be installed with all due care and skill.
3. Uneek LEDs will not be liable to repair or replace products which are:
3.2. damaged during installation where such installation is not carried out by Uneek LEDs or its employees, servants or agents,
3.3. damaged by the purchaser or user, or by livestock belonging to the purchaser or user
3.4. used in a manner which is inconsistent with the instructions provided by Uneek LEDs and/or shown on the website operated by Uneek LEDs at www.uneekleds.com.au (“the website”).
3.5. damaged by unusual weather conditions, extremes of temperature or acts of God
3.6. disassembled, tampered with or repaired by the purchaser or by any person doing so at the purchaser’s express or implied request
3.7. damaged as a result of exposure to dirt or corrosive substances
4. Uneek LEDS will not be liable for additional damage arising from failure to report any issue to Uneek LEDs in a timely manner;
5. Uneek LEDs will not replace goods where any damage to the goods is solely as a result of ordinary wear and tear.
6. In relation to products supplied by Uneek LEDs which are not goods of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption: 6.1. Uneek LEDs will replace the product or repair the product without charge at Uneek LED’s earliest convenience,
6.2. the decision to repair or replace will be at Uneek LEDs’ discretion.
6.3. Uneek LEDs will exercise such discretion reasonably.
6.4. Any products returned to Uneek LEDs and which Uneek LEDs is required to repair under the warranty will be returned to the purchaser at Uneek LEDs expense
6.5 Uneek LEDs shall not in any event be liable for any other direct or indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind.
7. Where a product or a component of a product is listed on the website as being subject to a warranty for a specific period, Uneek LEDs:
7.1. warrants that the product will operate as described on the website for the said period, subject to the exceptions set out in Clauses 3.1 to 3.7 above
7.2. Will repair or replace the relevant product or component at Uneek LEDS’ sole discretion
7.3. Will exercise such discretion reasonably
7.4. Will bear the cost of returning any repaired goods to the purchaser
8. The warranties set out above are subject to the provisions of Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“the Australian Consumer Law”). Accordingly, where the Australian Consumer Law applies:
8.1. In the event of any inconsistencies between the warranties set out above and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law shall prevail
8.2. any provision limiting any relevant warranty will be read down to the minimum extent necessary to render the relevant warranty consistent with the Australian Consumer Law.