These Necklace Torches are designed to be elegant but practical.
Keep one in your Hand Bag, on your Car Keys or in the glove box to use when you need it the most.
Included is a useful chain so that you can wear them around your next while doing jobs outside.
With a small Physical size but Big Light output these are the perfect companion for any situation.
- CREE LED
- Available in Pink and Champagne Colors
- Low/High Light Output
- Elegant Bullet Shape Design
- Made from High Quality Aircraft Aluminium
- Waterproof to 2m deep with IPX68 Rating
- Impact Resistant to 1.5m High
- Precision Digital Optics Technology provide excellent reflector performance
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries charged via a USB Cable
- Charge by any USB output, iPhone Charger, USB Cigarette Lighter adaptor, Computer, Car Stereo etc.
- Worlds Smallest Rechargeable USB LED Torch
- Light Output 130 Lumen
- XP-G2 CREE LED
- 10180 Lithium Ion Battery
- Waterproof to a depth of 2m with a Waterproof Rating IPX-8
- Total Run time of up to 6 Hours
- Impact Resistant to 1.5m
- Dimensions 43.5mmx 13.5mm
- Weight 18.2g
What do you get in the Box?
- 1x Rechargable Necklace LED Torch
- 1x 10180 Lithium Ion Battery
- 1x Neck Chain
- Retail Box
All Wuben Products are covered by a 12 month warranty from the Date of Purchase. If your Torch fails within this period please return it to Uneek LEDs. If we are unable to repair your Torch it will be replaced Free of Charge.
Uneek LEDs will send your Necklace Torch with Australia Post anywhere in Australia or New Zealand.
For Australian customers we offer a flat rate postage of $7.43.
If you are in New Zealand please contact us first for a price.
The shipping cost is not included in the sale price of this item and will be applied during checkout.
Disclaimer and Warranty
1. Uneek LEDs warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction.
2. Where the products are installed by Uneek LEDs or its servants or agents, Uneek LEDs warrants that the products will be installed with all due care and skill.
3. Uneek LEDs will not be liable to repair or replace products which are:
3.2. damaged during installation where such installation is not carried out by Uneek LEDs or its employees, servants or agents,
3.3. damaged by the purchaser or user, or by livestock belonging to the purchaser or user
3.4. used in a manner which is inconsistent with the instructions provided by Uneek LEDs and/or shown on the website operated by Uneek LEDs at www.uneekleds.com.au (“the website”).
3.5. damaged by unusual weather conditions, extremes of temperature or acts of God
3.6. disassembled, tampered with or repaired by the purchaser or by any person doing so at the purchaser’s express or implied request
3.7. damaged as a result of exposure to dirt or corrosive substances
4. Uneek LEDS will not be liable for additional damage arising from failure to report any issue to Uneek LEDs in a timely manner;
5. Uneek LEDs will not replace goods where any damage to the goods is solely as a result of ordinary wear and tear.
6. In relation to products supplied by Uneek LEDs which are not goods of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption: 6.1. Uneek LEDs will replace the product or repair the product without charge at Uneek LED’s earliest convenience,
6.2. the decision to repair or replace will be at Uneek LEDs’ discretion.
6.3. Uneek LEDs will exercise such discretion reasonably.
6.4. Any products returned to Uneek LEDs and which Uneek LEDs is required to repair under the warranty will be returned to the purchaser at Uneek LEDs expense
6.5 Uneek LEDs shall not in any event be liable for any other direct or indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind.
7. Where a product or a component of a product is listed on the website as being subject to a warranty for a specific period, Uneek LEDs:
7.1. warrants that the product will operate as described on the website for the said period, subject to the exceptions set out in Clauses 3.1 to 3.7 above
7.2. Will repair or replace the relevant product or component at Uneek LEDS’ sole discretion
7.3. Will exercise such discretion reasonably
7.4. Will bear the cost of returning any repaired goods to the purchaser
8. The warranties set out above are subject to the provisions of Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“the Australian Consumer Law”). Accordingly, where the Australian Consumer Law applies:
8.1. In the event of any inconsistencies between the warranties set out above and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law shall prevail
8.2. any provision limiting any relevant warranty will be read down to the minimum extent necessary to render the relevant warranty consistent with the Australian Consumer Law.