I have put together a Gazebo light kit which contains everything you will need to set these lights up in your Gazebo or Caravan Annex. They come with the New 8520 50cm Long LED strips which are currently the brightest LED strip on the market.
The Kit is designed to be plug and play and comes with a full set of instructions.
This Kit is totally water and dust proof and has an IP67 rating.
Please see Product Photos above to see each component of the Kit.
- 4x 50cm LED Strips with a choice of 4 colors. (Specifications are below)
- Warm White with Clear or Fog Cover
- Cool White with Clear or Fog Cover
- Normal White with Clear or Fog Cover
- Metal clips with Velcro attached for easy mounting of LED Strips to Gazebo/Annex Pole frames
- Wireless RF Dimmer - 10 level dimmer On/Off with remote control. Have your lights on full during dinner then down low when the kids have gone to sleep and your relaxing with a few drinks. (That's what we do)
- 2x 5 meter lengths of Cable with waterproof screw type connectors.
- 3 way splitter with waterproof screw type connectors. These 3 way splitters are specially made for me and you wont come across them anywhere else.
- 1 x Cigarette Lighter plug with 1m of cable attached. These are a Marine Grade Cigarette Lighter plug with a waterproof seal.
- Travel Container
- FREE SHIPPING in AUSTRALIA
If you would like to Add a 240V to 12V Power Supply these can be chosen through the drop down box above.
If you would like Extra extension cables these can be found in the Accessories Tab above.
My Gazebo lights have the following Features\Specifications:
- 50cm Long LED Strips with Aluminium Extrusion Body. These are rigid and will not bend or flop around like the flexible strips do.
- 8520 Type LED's
- Normal White - Colour Temp 8000k
Warm White - Colour Temp 3000k
Cool White - Colour Temp 11000k
- 36 LED's per 50 cm Length
- 2100lms per strip
- 12W - 1.0 Amps per strip at 12Vdc.
- Dimensions - 1.8cm wide, 1.8cm high, 50cm long
- 50,000 Hrs Expected Lifetime
- CE & RoHS Certified
- 15cm cable ends with Screw Type Waterproof connectors and o-ring seals on each LED Strip.
- All components and cable connections have been fitted with the Waterproof Screw type connectors with o-rings. These give this kit a total IP67 Rating. Not only are these connectors actually waterproof but they will NOT disconnect in strong winds, rough seas, rough terrain, getting bumped or knocked etc.
- Easily Mountable with either screws, Velcro, double sided tape, Silicon, cable ties etc.
- Very low heat output.
Customise this kit to suit your needs!
If you need to customise this kit to suit your needs please let me know. Let me help you get the perfect setup. Some ideas are:
- add a zone by inserting a splitter and another dimmer creating two areas that can be dimmed separately
- add more LED strips
- add more extension cables
- add a solar panel or 240v power pack
- 240V Power Supply with 12Vdc 6 Amp output - these Power Supplies are CE approved so they comply with Australian Regulations.
- 1x 50cm LED Strip with connectors at both ends
- 12v 3w Solar Panel with Accessories
- 5m Cable lengths
- Wireless RF Dimmer
- Standard inline on/off switch
Uneek LEDs sends all of its products throughout Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
If you are located in New Zealand or the United States please contact us for shipping prices by email or by using the Message Us Button at the bottom right of the screen. We will get back to you ASAP with pricing options.
For Australian Customers, depending on the size of the product and the location it is going to we use either Australia Post Regular Service or a Courier to get your order to you.
If you require your product in a hurry and need it sent Express Post please contact us first by email or phone to get pricing and delivery times.
Order Processing Times
The majority of our products will be sent on the next Business day if they are in stock. Some of our products such as our Popular Solar Stable kits are assembled and tested fully before being shipped. Due to this these kits normally take a few days longer before they are sent. We would prefer to take a few days extra and make sure your items are performing at the highest standard they are known for than to send them untested and risk any problems.
Products that have longer processing times will have it mentioned at the bottom of the description to make sure you are aware of this before ordering.
Shipping Times vary depending on your location.
For Metropolitan areas most orders will arrive within 2-3 days. For regional areas it can be longer depending on the location they are going to. On average regional parcels take 3-5 days to arrive.
Once your order has been sent you will be emailed a tracking number with a link. The link will allow you to check the status of your order.
If you have any questions at any time either before you make a purchase or after you have ordered please always feel free to contact us. We are more than happy to help with any questions you have.
To find your shipping charge simply:
- add your items to the cart,
- enter your address and details
- follow the prompts.
- Shipping Cost will be shown before payment is requested
Our website works out the best shipping rates Automatically and will display more than one option if available.
If you have any special delivery requests such as Unattended Delivery please leave a note during checkout.
If at anytime you have any questions regarding Shipping or for anything regarding this item please call or email.
If you are located in New Zealand or the United States the website will give you a price for shipping costs. We can normally do a lot better on these prices so we encourage our international customers to please contact us first before ordering. We can then provide the best shipping price possible to your location.
Disclaimer and Warranty
Uneek LEDs Warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction, when used in accordance with instructions for a the period defined on the Product Details page.
This warranty does not apply to fixtures or goods which are misused, abused or damaged from installation, livestock accidents or unintended livestock misuse, or not used in accordance with instructions.
Normal wear of equipment or goods, unusual weather conditions or unusual livestock behaviour causing damage are not included in this warranty.
The seller's sole liability under this warranty shall be limited to either replacing or repairing without charge at the sellers earliest convenience. The seller shall in no event be liable for any other direct or any special indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind under the contract or otherwise.
The warranties of the seller do not cover, and the seller makes no warranty with the respect to any defect, failure, deficiency, or error which include but are not limited to (a) not timely reported to seller; (b) Due to misapplication, modification, disassembly, abnormal conditions or temperature/weather, dirt or corrosive matter, behaviour of live stock causing damage or (c) Due to operation, either intentional or otherwise, tampering, self assembling or self repair. (d) Incorrect Installation by buyer.
Any warranty claims must be returned to Uneek LEDs at the cost of the Buyer. Return shipping to Buyer will be at Sellers cost. If examination by Uneek LEDs discloses that the fixture has defective components, then Uneek LEDs obligation is limited to repair or replacement, at Uneek LEDs option, of the defective components.
Uneek LEDs is not responsible for fixtures which have been subject to misuse, alteration, accident or for repairs not performed by Uneek LEDs and additional charges may be incurred by the buyer for diagnostic and/or repair functions performed by Uneek LED staff.
Uneek LEDs shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages arising from any breach of warranty.