I have put together a Gazebo light kit which contains everything you will need to set these lights up in your Gazebo or Caravan Annex. They come with the New 8520 50cm Long LED strips which are currently the brightest LED strip on the market.
The Kit is designed to be plug and play and comes with a full set of instructions.
This Kit is totally water and dust proof and has an IP67 rating.
Please see Product Photos above to see each component of the Kit.
- 4x 50cm LED Strips with a choice of 4 colors. (Specifications are below)
- Warm White with Clear or Fog Cover
- Cool White with Clear or Fog Cover
- Normal White with Clear or Fog Cover
- Metal clips with Velcro attached for easy mounting of LED Strips to Gazebo/Annex Pole frames
- Wireless RF Dimmer - 10 level dimmer On/Off with remote control. Have your lights on full during dinner then down low when the kids have gone to sleep and your relaxing with a few drinks. (That's what we do)
- 2x 5 meter lengths of Cable with waterproof screw type connectors.
- 3 way splitter with waterproof screw type connectors. These 3 way splitters are specially made for me and you wont come across them anywhere else.
- 1 x Cigarette Lighter plug with 1m of cable attached. These are a Marine Grade Cigarette Lighter plug with a waterproof seal.
- Travel Container
- FREE SHIPPING in AUSTRALIA
If you would like to Add a 240V to 12V Power Supply these can be chosen through the drop down box above.
If you would like Extra extension cables these can be found in the Accessories Tab above.
My Gazebo lights have the following Features\Specifications:
- 50cm Long LED Strips with Aluminium Extrusion Body. These are rigid and will not bend or flop around like the flexible strips do.
- 8520 Type LED's
- Normal White - Colour Temp 8000k
Warm White - Colour Temp 3000k
Cool White - Colour Temp 11000k
- 36 LED's per 50 cm Length
- 2100lms per strip
- 12W - 1.0 Amps per strip at 12Vdc.
- Dimensions - 1.8cm wide, 1.8cm high, 50cm long
- 50,000 Hrs Expected Lifetime
- CE & RoHS Certified
- 15cm cable ends with Screw Type Waterproof connectors and o-ring seals on each LED Strip.
- All components and cable connections have been fitted with the Waterproof Screw type connectors with o-rings. These give this kit a total IP67 Rating. Not only are these connectors actually waterproof but they will NOT disconnect in strong winds, rough seas, rough terrain, getting bumped or knocked etc.
- Easily Mountable with either screws, Velcro, double sided tape, Silicon, cable ties etc.
- Very low heat output.
Customise this kit to suit your needs!
If you need to customise this kit to suit your needs please let me know. Let me help you get the perfect setup. Some ideas are:
- add a zone by inserting a splitter and another dimmer creating two areas that can be dimmed separately
- add more LED strips
- add more extension cables
- add a solar panel or 240v power pack
- 240V Power Supply with 12Vdc 6 Amp output - these Power Supplies are CE approved so they comply with Australian Regulations.
- 1x 50cm LED Strip with connectors at both ends
- 12v 3w Solar Panel with Accessories
- 5m Cable lengths
- Wireless RF Dimmer
- Standard inline on/off switch
Disclaimer and Warranty
1. Uneek LEDs warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction.
2. Where the products are installed by Uneek LEDs or its servants or agents, Uneek LEDs warrants that the products will be installed with all due care and skill.
3. Uneek LEDs will not be liable to repair or replace products which are:
3.2. damaged during installation where such installation is not carried out by Uneek LEDs or its employees, servants or agents,
3.3. damaged by the purchaser or user, or by livestock belonging to the purchaser or user
3.4. used in a manner which is inconsistent with the instructions provided by Uneek LEDs and/or shown on the website operated by Uneek LEDs at www.uneekleds.com.au (“the website”).
3.5. damaged by unusual weather conditions, extremes of temperature or acts of God
3.6. disassembled, tampered with or repaired by the purchaser or by any person doing so at the purchaser’s express or implied request
3.7. damaged as a result of exposure to dirt or corrosive substances
4. Uneek LEDS will not be liable for additional damage arising from failure to report any issue to Uneek LEDs in a timely manner;
5. Uneek LEDs will not replace goods where any damage to the goods is solely as a result of ordinary wear and tear.
6. In relation to products supplied by Uneek LEDs which are not goods of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption: 6.1. Uneek LEDs will replace the product or repair the product without charge at Uneek LED’s earliest convenience,
6.2. the decision to repair or replace will be at Uneek LEDs’ discretion.
6.3. Uneek LEDs will exercise such discretion reasonably.
6.4. Any products returned to Uneek LEDs and which Uneek LEDs is required to repair under the warranty will be returned to the purchaser at Uneek LEDs expense
6.5 Uneek LEDs shall not in any event be liable for any other direct or indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind.
7. Where a product or a component of a product is listed on the website as being subject to a warranty for a specific period, Uneek LEDs:
7.1. warrants that the product will operate as described on the website for the said period, subject to the exceptions set out in Clauses 3.1 to 3.7 above
7.2. Will repair or replace the relevant product or component at Uneek LEDS’ sole discretion
7.3. Will exercise such discretion reasonably
7.4. Will bear the cost of returning any repaired goods to the purchaser
8. The warranties set out above are subject to the provisions of Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“the Australian Consumer Law”). Accordingly, where the Australian Consumer Law applies:
8.1. In the event of any inconsistencies between the warranties set out above and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law shall prevail
8.2. any provision limiting any relevant warranty will be read down to the minimum extent necessary to render the relevant warranty consistent with the Australian Consumer Law.