Uneek LEDs Solar Stable Setups use 1m Long Rigid LED strips. Each 1m long strip is able to easily light up a 4mx4m area which is perfect for your Horse Stable / Tack Room / Shed.
This kit is for 2 Stables, 1 Stable and 1 Tack room or a Shed.
This solar setup can be configured to provide power for 1-4 Hours or 5-8 hours each night with 1 day of backup power for days when there isn't much sun to charge the battery.
To Choose the Light Running time select the 'Light Run Time' option from above using the drop down box.
This kit has an Automatic timer that can be programmed to turn the lights on multiple times in one day if needed. It can also be used to turn the lights on manually when required.
This is a DIY install. All components come ready to 'plug and play' and Instructions are included.
No Electrician is needed to install this kit.
Solar Setup Features:
- 12V Solar Panel with mounting brackets. These Solar Panels have a Poly-carbonate coating to protect them from Hail and the Elements. (The Solar Panel wattage and Qty are shown when 'Light Run Time' is Selected above)
- Solar Battery Charger - This Device will charge the battery with power from the solar panel and protect it from over charging or over discharge. The Solar Chargers we use are a MPPT type Solar Chargers. These are a higher quality charger which optimise the charging of the battery.
- Automatic Light Timer
- Waterproof Enclosure for Timer and Solar Charger with hinged lid for easy access and mounting brackets
- 2x 1m Long 8520 LED Strips with mounting clips
- 3m 60A UV treated cable with Connectors to go from the Solar Panel to Charger
- 1.5m Long Battery Cable with Clips to connect to the Battery
- Extension Cables to connect lights to Solar Charger. Cables have waterproof twist lock connections.
- 2x 5m
- 2x 2.5m
- 2x 1m
- 1x 2 Way Splitter
- 12V 28Ah Deep Cycle Battery - for the 1-4hour Run Time option
- 12V 60Ah Deep Cycle Battery - for the 5-8hour Run Time option
Do you have your own battery already or would like to purchase your own? Please let me know and I can give you a price for the kit without a Battery included.
To select any of the following options Please choose them by using the Drop Down Boxes above.
- Rare Earth Magnets for LED strips and Solar Charger/Timer Enclosure. These Magnets are very powerful and make mounting the Solar setup simple as there is no need to drill any holes to mount the lights or Enclosure.
- 2x Dimmers with Remote Control. Setup zones in your Stables to Switch on/off or Dim each stable easily and save Battery Power by only using the Stables you need to.
Working out Cable Lengths
This setup comes with a few different cable lengths but if you are not sure if these will be enough or would like to measure to make sure this is the best way to do it.
The Solar Charger is the heart of the Stable Solar Setup and all components plug into it.
To measure the cables lengths you need you first need to work out where the Solar Charger will be mounted. Once you have done this then you need to measure/estimate the cable length from the Solar Charger to:
- the Solar Panel
- the Battery
- the LED strip
The cables for the LEDs come in 1m, 2.5m and 5m lengths and can be ordered by clicking on the Accessories menu above then selecting Cables and Splitters.
If you get stuck or have any questions please contact me and I am happy to help work it out with you.
Each Solar Setup comes with a 12 Month Replacement Warranty for all components.
The Solar Panels used come with a 25 Year Manufacturers Replacement Warranty for rated output. This means the electrical output of the solar panel will remain above 90% of its rated power output for 10 years and remain above 80% of the original rated power output for 25 years in total.
If a component has failed the customer is to pay for return shipping to Uneek LEDs. Once the returned item has been received we will send the new component to you free of charge.
If you every have any questions or problems please contact us immediately and we will work with you to help solve the problem.
To Calculate your shipping price proceed to checkout and enter your address.
You will then be given some shipping prices for your address.
The prices given are for shipping by courier and include tracking and insurance.
If you have any special delivery instructions for the couriers such as 'leave behind front gate' please leave a note on the order during checkout.
Order Processing Times
All of our Horse Stable Solar Setups are constructed and tested in our workshop before they are sent to you. Please allow up to 4-5 business days during busy periods for your order to be sent. Our goal is to send them out ASAP but we prefer to test them fully before they are sent to ensure to best quality product possible. If you need your order to be processed as fast as possible please leave a note during checkout and we will try our best to get it ready quicker.
Uneek LEDs sends all of its products throughout Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
If you are located in New Zealand or the United States please contact us for shipping prices by email or by using the Message Us Button at the bottom right of the screen. We will get back to you ASAP with pricing options.
For Australian Customers, depending on the size of the product and the location it is going to we use either Australia Post Regular Service or a Courier to get your order to you.
If you require your product in a hurry and need it sent Express Post please contact us first by email or phone to get pricing and delivery times.
Order Processing Times
The majority of our products will be sent on the next Business day if they are in stock. Some of our products such as our Popular Solar Stable kits are assembled and tested fully before being shipped. Due to this these kits normally take a few days longer before they are sent. We would prefer to take a few days extra and make sure your items are performing at the highest standard they are known for than to send them untested and risk any problems.
Products that have longer processing times will have it mentioned at the bottom of the description to make sure you are aware of this before ordering.
Shipping Times vary depending on your location.
For Metropolitan areas most orders will arrive within 2-3 days. For regional areas it can be longer depending on the location they are going to. On average regional parcels take 3-5 days to arrive.
Once your order has been sent you will be emailed a tracking number with a link. The link will allow you to check the status of your order.
If you have any questions at any time either before you make a purchase or after you have ordered please always feel free to contact us. We are more than happy to help with any questions you have.
To find your shipping charge simply:
- add your items to the cart,
- enter your address and details
- follow the prompts.
- Shipping Cost will be shown before payment is requested
Our website works out the best shipping rates Automatically and will display more than one option if available.
If you have any special delivery requests such as Unattended Delivery please leave a note during checkout.
If at anytime you have any questions regarding Shipping or for anything regarding this item please call or email.
If you are located in New Zealand or the United States the website will give you a price for shipping costs. We can normally do a lot better on these prices so we encourage our international customers to please contact us first before ordering. We can then provide the best shipping price possible to your location.
Disclaimer and Warranty
1. Uneek LEDs warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction.
2. Where the products are installed by Uneek LEDs or its servants or agents, Uneek LEDs warrants that the products will be installed with all due care and skill.
3. Uneek LEDs will not be liable to repair or replace products which are:
3.2. damaged during installation where such installation is not carried out by Uneek LEDs or its employees, servants or agents,
3.3. damaged by the purchaser or user, or by livestock belonging to the purchaser or user
3.4. used in a manner which is inconsistent with the instructions provided by Uneek LEDs and/or shown on the website operated by Uneek LEDs at www.uneekleds.com.au (“the website”).
3.5. damaged by unusual weather conditions, extremes of temperature or acts of God
3.6. disassembled, tampered with or repaired by the purchaser or by any person doing so at the purchaser’s express or implied request
3.7. damaged as a result of exposure to dirt or corrosive substances
4. Uneek LEDS will not be liable for additional damage arising from failure to report any issue to Uneek LEDs in a timely manner;
5. Uneek LEDs will not replace goods where any damage to the goods is solely as a result of ordinary wear and tear.
6. In relation to products supplied by Uneek LEDs which are not goods of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption: 6.1. Uneek LEDs will replace the product or repair the product without charge at Uneek LED’s earliest convenience,
6.2. the decision to repair or replace will be at Uneek LEDs’ discretion.
6.3. Uneek LEDs will exercise such discretion reasonably.
6.4. Any products returned to Uneek LEDs and which Uneek LEDs is required to repair under the warranty will be returned to the purchaser at Uneek LEDs expense
6.5 Uneek LEDs shall not in any event be liable for any other direct or indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind.
7. Where a product or a component of a product is listed on the website as being subject to a warranty for a specific period, Uneek LEDs:
7.1. warrants that the product will operate as described on the website for the said period, subject to the exceptions set out in Clauses 3.1 to 3.7 above
7.2. Will repair or replace the relevant product or component at Uneek LEDS’ sole discretion
7.3. Will exercise such discretion reasonably
7.4. Will bear the cost of returning any repaired goods to the purchaser
8. The warranties set out above are subject to the provisions of Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“the Australian Consumer Law”). Accordingly, where the Australian Consumer Law applies:
8.1. In the event of any inconsistencies between the warranties set out above and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law shall prevail
8.2. any provision limiting any relevant warranty will be read down to the minimum extent necessary to render the relevant warranty consistent with the Australian Consumer Law.