2x 12V Rigid LED Light Strip Kit with Inline On/Off Switch
- Caravan Lighting
- Gazebo Lighting
- Tent Lighting
- Shed Lighting
- 4WD Annex
- Ute Canopy's
- Workshop lights
I modify the LED Strips for outdoor use by fitting Waterproof Twist lock connectors. These connectors are great as they not only keep the water and dust out but because they screw together and avoid the cables being disconnected through bad weather, tripping over etc. The Connectors have an IP68 rating.
What do you get in the Kit?
- 2x 50cm LED Strips with Waterproof connectors fitted and choice of colours:
- Warm White with Clear or Fog Cover
- Cool White with Clear or Fog Cover
- Normal White with Clear or Fog Cover
- 1x Marine Cigarette Lighter Plug with 1m Cable fitted with Waterproof connector - fits any cigarette lighter socket
- 1x 5m Extension Cable with Waterproof Connectors fitted
- 1x Inline On/Off Switch
- 4x Metal clips with Velcro attached for easy mounting of LED Strips to Gazebo/Annex Pole frames.
Please see Product Photos above to see each component of the Kit.
- 50cm Long LED Strips with Aluminium Extrusion Body. These are rigid and will not bend or flop around like the flexible strips do.
- 8520 Type LED's
- Normal White - Colour Temp 8000k
- Warm White - Colour Temp 3000k
- Cool White - Colour Temp 11000k
- 36 LED's per 50 cm Length
- 2100lms per strip
- 12W - 1.0 Amps per strip at 12Vdc.
- Dimensions - 1.8cm wide, 1.8cm high, 50cm long
- 50,000 Hrs Expected Lifetime
- CE & RoHS Certified
- 15cm cable ends with Screw Type Waterproof connectors and o-ring seals on each LED Strip.
- 15cm Cable ends with Screw Type Waterproof connectors and o-ring seals on each LED Strip.
- All components and cable connections have been fitted with the Waterproof Screw type connectors with o-rings. These give this kit a total IP67 Rating. Not only are these connectors actually waterproof but they will NOT disconnect in strong winds, rough seas, rough terrain, getting bumped or knocked etc.
- Easily Mountable with either screws, Velcro, double sided tape, Silicon, cable ties etc.
- Very low heat output.
Customise this kit to suit your needs!
If you need to customise this kit to suit your needs please let me know. Let me help you get the perfect setup. Some ideas are:
- add a Wireless RF Dimmer - use the drop down box above to select it.
- add a zone by inserting a splitter and another dimmer creating two areas that can be dimmed separately
- add more LED strips
- add more extension cables
- add a solar panel or 240v power pack
Extras available for purchase (Available from Accessories Menu above):
- 240V Power Supply with 12Vdc 6 Amp output - these Power Supplies are CE approved so they comply with Australian Regulations.
- 1x 50cm LED Strip with connectors at both ends
- 12v 3w Solar Panel with Accessories
- 5m Cable lengths
- Wireless RF Dimmer
- Standard inline on/off switch
I am happy to help with any projects you have going. If you have some ideas and don't see what you need to make it work listed here contact me as I should be able to help out. If not I can help point you in the right direction.
We Also Recommend